- If you reserved UCLouvain accommodation in advance, report to the Accommodation Office with the following documents:
- UCLouvain admission documents;
- (photocopy) of identification document;
- An international bank account number (with complete data: IBAN number, BIC/SWIFT code, bank name and address, other useful codes depending on your home country).
You will sign a lease agreement and be informed of the rental conditions (appendix of the lease agreement).
You will have to pay a security deposit, administrative fees, and first month’s rent. You will then receive the keys and a date will be fixed for an entry inventory of the accommodation.
The accommodations have neither bed linens or crockery but kits are available at the Accommodation Office.
- If you plan to look for private accommodation upon arrival, the Accommodation Office can provide you with both short-term (hotels and hostels) and long-term (private owners and property agencies) accommodation information. Useful links on the webpage Alternatives to UCLouvain accommodation. A recommended solution is the Kaleo Youth hostel in Louvain-la-Neuve (opening in September 2019).
- If you did not reserve UCL accommodation in advance but want to apply for it, report to the Accommodation Office. Staff will provide you with short-term accommodation information (hotels and hostels). You may be asked to return daily and possibly be placed on a waiting list. If this is not desired or possible, staff can also provide you with long-term private accommodation information.
Researchers and lecturers:
See ‘Accommodation’ in the ‘Practical information’ section above.