The advanced master’s programme in brewing engineering offers :
- a detailed training in the biochemistry, chemistry and microbiology of malting and brewing processes ;
- training in the practical, technological and organoleptic aspects of these two industries ;
- a dissertation-internship allowing students to learn about the brewing sector in a concrete way ;
- the possibility of earning a high-level professional qualification.
The programme includes :
- detailed training in the theory of biochemistry, chemistry and microbiology of malting and brewing processes;
- practical and technological training;
- a dissertation-internship allowing the student to work in a team in an industrial context on a problem specific to the making of malt or beer.