- Applications sent to Louvain School of Engineering by Mid-April 2019 (see Please note that your application must be first validated by your home institution in the same way as a regular "Erasmus" application.
- Final selection made by AGC Glass Europe & Louvain School of Engineering Partnership Management Committee by Mid-May 2019.
- Selection officially announced to students at partner institutions end of May 2019.
- September 2019: the program starts with the official distribution of scholarships by AGC Glass Europe to the selected students, followed by an academic semester at Louvain School of Engineering in Louvain-la-Neuve, from Mid-September 2019 till end of January 2020.
Studends will the start their internship on an AGC R&D or production site in Belgium, following their exam session, i.e. end of January 2020.
Double-degree students selected for an AGC scholarship will have their internship take place during the Summer between Master 1 and Master 2.
- From April 2020 onwards: AGC GLASS EUROPE will keep close contacts with the students, through their local offices in the students’ country of residence for recruitment opportunities.
AGC GLASS EUROPE will provide financial support with a grant of 4.750 € per scholarship. In addition, students will also have the possibility to apply for an Erasmus or any other scholarship provided according to the rules of by their home university.