Follow this 3-step procedure:
1) Check that you meet the admission requirements
2) Follow the official UCLouvain enrolment procedure
3) Follow the specific LSM courses registration process
1. Academic Requirements
This Advanced Masters is only open to students already holding a Master's degree. Please have a look at the exact requirements.
- A certified B2 level of English is required to enter the programme
- If you did not acquire the required credits in Law and Economics, Management or Business, the jury could decide to add one to three additionnal courses (15 credits ECTS in total) to your master programme to provide you with the necessary basis in these disciplines.
2. Enrolment Procedure and Deadline
To apply to this Master, students need to follow the UCLouvain Enrolment procedure available on the UCLouvain Enrolment Office page.
To know more about the UCLouvain enrolment procedure, you can watch this video:
Access request has to be submitted by:
- March 31 for Non-EU residents
- September 13 for EU residents with a non Belgian prerequisite degree
- September 30 for EU residents with a Belgian prerequisite degree
To enrol to this programme, please choose the "Advanced Masters" option in the "My future programme" menu.
Please note that attendance is mandatory as of the beginning of the academic year.
3. LSM Courses Registration
Once you have completed the UCLouvain enrolment process, you need to follow the LSM course registration procedure available on this intranet course registration page (page only accessible with your UCLouvain logins received after official enrolment).
LSM course registration must be done by the last Friday of September!