Follow this 3-step procedure:
1) Check that you meet the admission requirements
2) Follow the official UCLouvain enrolment procedure
3) Follow the specific LSM courses registration process
This Advanced Masters is only open to students already holding a Master's degree. The exact requirements are detailed on this page.
- A certified B2 level of English is required to enter the programme
- Students who haven't acquired the required credits in Law, Economics/Business/Management will also have to successfully take the specific entry examination for this Masters organised in August before the start of the first term.
Enrolment Procedure and Deadline
To apply to this Masters, students need to follow the UCLouvain Enrolment procedure available on the UCLouvain Enrolment Office page.
To know more about the UCLouvain enrolment procedure, you can watch this video:
Application have to be done by:
- April 30 for Non-EU residents
- August 31 for EU residents with a non Belgian prerequisite degree
- September 15 for EU residents with a Belgian prerequisite degree
To enrol to this programme, please choose the "Advanced Masters" option in the "My future programme" menu.
LSM Courses Registration
Once you have completed the UCLouvain enrolment process, you need to follow the LSM course registration procedure available on this intranet course registration page (page only accessible with your UCLouvain logins received after official enrolment).
LSM course registration must be done by the last Friday of September!