Vous sentez-vous reconnu et valorisé dans votre travail ? Faites le test !
Voel jij je gewaardeerd en erkend in jouw werk? Doe de test!
The members of the WOP lab are developing research in work and organizational psychology. This research aims at studying psychological principles applied to organizational settings, in order to enhance employee well-being and organizational performance. Specifically, the main research interests of the WOP lab members are:
- Aging and age management at work,
- Discrimination in the workplace,
- Gender and work,
- Health and well-being at work,
- Job strain,
- Organizational dehumanization,
- Perceived organizational/supervisor support,
- Professional recognition,
- Social diversity and minorities’ integration,
- Unemployment as a stigmata,
- Work behaviors (e.g., presenteeism, green behaviors at work),
- Work engagement.
The WOP lab members are engaged in both basic and applied research on these topics.