Discover the "LSM Career Path"!
The Louvain School of Management has developed a new Career Path for each of its students. Called the "LSM Career Path", it includes 5 steps of professional integration.
Its missions: to help students develop their professional project, then to find an internship and a job that meets their expectations.
The 5 steps of the route:
- I develop my managerial skills
- I am discovering the world of work
- I define my professional project
- I meet organizations and test jobs
- I'm going to go for it!
This course can be followed over the 2 years of the Master's degree. It is taken into account in the seminar programme
- development of relational and managerial skills
- gradual integration into the world of work.
In concrete terms, each student must participate in a "soft skills" workshop (Gold Activity) , as part of the 1st seminar in Master 1, and in 2 activities (Green and Blue Activities) in Master 1 or 2, as part of the second seminar.
Concerning Master 2 students:
These activities and workshops are organized by the Career, Corporate & Events Office of the LSM.