The Louvain School of Management
8 PRESTIGIOUS UNIVERSITIES
Double Degrees 'DD' and Dedicated Double Degree 'DDD'.
Get two master degrees in two years: the Master's degree in Management or in Business Engineering from the Louvain School of Management and the Master's degree from the chosen partner university, i.e. in Finance, Economics, International Business, Business Administration,...
What is Double Degree?
A double degree programme is a 2-year programme, which aims at preparing the future business leaders of Europe to handle global development and integration. Students who successfully end this two-year programme are granted a double degree and end up with two distinct Master's degrees.
What is a 'DDD' - Dedicated Double Degree?
A DDD is an already defined programme which brings together the strengths and expertise of each university. It is designed to combine two clearly identified majors giving an added value and an expertise in a specific field on top of the Master’s degree in management.
For example, a DDD is already in place with our partner NHH which integrates the major in supply chain at LSM and the major in energy and renewable resources in NHH.
Our top Partner Universities
Choose your Double Degree and get two Master's degrees in two years :
- University of Cologne, at Cologne in Germany
- Instituto Superior Técnico, at Lisbon in Portugal
- KU Leuven, at Leuven or Brussels in Belgium
- Norwegian School of Economic, at Bergen in Norway
- NOVA School of Business and Economics, at Lisbon in Portugal
- Aix-Marseille Université, at Aix-Marseille in France
- Vytautas Magnus University, at Kaunas in Lithuania
- University of Economics Prague, at Prague in Czech Republic