Further to the invitation email from Professor Per Agrell, Dean of the LSM, please read carefully all the instructions listed below
1. To complete your registration for the graduation ceremony
- Complete the online “Survey of Your Employment Status” (link in the invitation email) This information is extremely valuable for the rankings, in which the LSM participates, and for the improvement of our Career Service.
- Validate your registration for the graduation ceremony at the end of the survey.
These two conditions are necessary to validate your participation in the ceremony
Online registration closes 2nd November 2022.
2. Booking of tickets for your guests (!!! 2 maximum per student !!!)
The booking of the entrance tickets for your guests (!!! 2 max !!!) to the ceremony is done directly by you via the Aula Magna website on the event “LSM Graduation Ceremony – 02/12/2022.
Please note: the reservation is made in your student name. You will need to register your NOMA (you can input your noma only once).
A participation fee of 10€ per guest will be requested when booking via the Aula Magna ticket system. If this contribution is problematic for you, you may submit a special request to the dean of the faculty for partial or full reimbursement of this contribution.
Online Registration for accompanists closed 2nd November 2022
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Due to the number of graduate students, we can only accept two guests per student attending the ceremony. In addition, the capacity of the "Théâtre" at l'Aula Magna is limited, and a retransmission will take place in the "Foyer Royal". The first 500 tickets reserved will give access to the “Theatre” and the next in the “Foyer Royal” on air. Your guests will be required to carry the tickets booked online and sent to you by the Aula Magna, to attend the ceremony, either in the “Theatre” or in the “Foyer Royal”.
Any request for registration made after these deadlines will be refused!
We draw your attention to the following practical information
- Diploma: After of the ceremony, you will receive your diploma. This assumes that you have successfully registered online within the prescribed time frame (2nd November, 2022), and that you present your identification (only ID or passport) on arrival.
- Graduation gowns and hats: The LSM honours its graduates by providing gown and hat to wear at the ceremony. In order to facilitate the distribution of theese, and make sure you wear the right size, do not forget to complete this section at the end of online registration (cfr. online survey).
- The gowns will be given to you, on arrival after your documents have been checked at the reception.
- The hats will be given to you during the ceremony.
- At the end of the ceremony, you will return the gowns and hats
- Photos: Year-group photos will be posted on the LSM website www.uclouvain.be/lsm following the ceremony.
- Complete the evaluation questionnaire about your LSM program. This questionnaire will be sent to you by 14 October 2022 using your UCLouvain email address. Could you return it completed before 2nd November 2022 so that we can take into account your feedback to improve our programs.
• 4:00 pm: reception of graduates, verification of documents, distribution of graduation gown
• 4:30 pm: seating of graduates in the theater and briefing
• 5:00 pm: open the doors for guests & checking of booking entrance
• 5:30 pm: opening ceremony
• 7 pm: end of the ceremony, promotional photos, cocktail
For practical questions, please contact email@example.com
Congrats, you have become an Alumnus LSM!
We wish you a wonderful ceremony!