Registration Graduation Ceremony 2021 (LLN)
Further to the invitation email from Professor Joakim Per Agrell, Dean of the LSM, please read carefully all the instructions listed below.
1. To complete your registration for the graduation ceremony
- Complete the online “Survey of Your Employment Status” (link in the invitation email) This information is extremely valuable for the rankings, in which the LSM participates, and for the improvement of the career Service and Corporate.
- Validate your registration for the graduation ceremony at the end of the above mentioned survey.
Online registration closes October 29, 2021.
2. Booking of tickets for your accompanists (!!! 2 maximum per student !!!)
The booking of the entrance tickets for your accompanists (!!! 2 max !!!) to the ceremony is done directly by you via the Aula Magna website on the event “LSM Graduation Ceremony – 03/12/2021.
Please note: the reservation is made in your student name. You will need to register your NOMA.
A participation fee of 10€ per accompanist will be requested when booking via the Aula Magna ticket system. If this contribution represents an obstacle for you, you may submit a reasoned request to the dean of the faculty for partial or full reimbursement of this contribution.
Online Registration for accompanists closed October 29, 2021
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Due to the number of graduate students, we can only accept two accompanists per student attending the ceremony. In addition, the capacity of the "Théâtre" at l'Aula Magna is limited, and a retransmission will take place in the "Foyer Royal". The first 500 tickets reserved will give access to the “Theatre” and the next in the “Foyer Royal” on air. Your accompanists will be required to carry the tickets booked online and sent to you by the Aula Magna, to attend the ceremony, either in the “Theatre” or in the “Foyer Royal”.
Due to the sanitary measures in place, you will only be allowed to participate in the ceremony upon presentation of your Covid Safe Ticket
Any request for registration made after these deadlines will be refused!
We draw your attention to the following practical information:
- Diploma: After of the ceremony, you will receive your diploma. This assumes that you have successfully registered online within the prescribed time frame (October 29, 2021), and that you are showing up with identification (only ID or passport).
- Graduation gowns and hats: The LSM honours its graduates by providing for the wearing of a Graduation gown and hat at the ceremony. In order to facilitate the distribution of those, and make sure you wear them to your size, do not forget to complete this section at the end of online registration (cfr. online survey).
- The gowns will be given to you, after checking your documents at the reception.
- The hats will be given to you during the ceremony.
- At the end of the ceremony, you will have the possibility to keep a souvenir of the event, by acquiring the gowns and hats (payment only in cash).
3. Photos: Year group photos will be posted on the LSM website www.uclouvain.be/lsm following the ceremony.
4. Complete the evaluation questionnaire about your LSM program. This questionnaire will be sent to you by 15 October 2021 on your UCLouvain email address. Could you return it completed before 8 November 2021 so that we can taking into account your alumnus point of view, and then improve our programs.
5. Yearbook: after the ceremony a digital yearbook will be prepared and sent to you by mail in January.
• 3:30 pm: reception of graduates, verification of documents and CST, distribution of graduation gown
• 4:00 pm: installation of graduates in the theater and briefing.
• 4:45 pm: open the doors for accompanists & checking of booking entrance and CST.
• 5:30 pm: opening ceremony.
• 7:00 pm: end of the ceremony, promotional photos, cocktail.
For practical questions, please contact email@example.com
Congrats, you have become an Alumnus LSM!