- To understand the spirit of OERs: David Wiley's blog.
David Wiley is a champion of OERs; he has defined the 5Rs of Openness, which are often used in the US.
- To enter the community of OER researchers: the OER Research Hub and for Europe: Open Education Europa.
- Open Educational Resources: A catalyst for Innovation - Authors: Dominic Orr, Michele Rimini & Dirk van Damme OECD Code: 962015061E1
- OER Handbook for Educators 1.0
- The Battle for Open
In-depth articles on OERs
- EDUCAUSE Learning Initiative (ELI) (2010). 7 Things You Should Know About Open Educational Resources
- Open Educational Resources (OER) development, adaptation and use: training material
- Use of Open Educational Resources in E-learning for Higher Education
- A Basic Guide to Open Educational Resources: Frequently Asked Questions