Being an EPL student means…
- having a varied, highperformance working environment: specialist laboratories and workshops, computer rooms, spaces for group work etc.
- being confronted with innovative teaching methods from the beginning of the course, placing students at the heart of their learning, including problems/questions and projects on which students must work in groups,
- being part of a team and pitting yourself against others, including taking part regularly in interuniversity competitions,
- being in contact with the professional world, enabling you to construct your own career plans,
- benefiting from an internationallyfocused education based on cutting-edge research,
- being stimulated by a varied range of activities outside your studies,
and much more besides…