Summary of all the information for 2021-2022
APPLICATION and ENROLLMENT
No information will be sent to the incoming exchange student WITHOUT PRIOR NOMINATION by the home university.
As a rule, the School will only accept students coming within a pre-established exchange agreement. These agreements are essential for ensuring that each student will receive the academic and administrative assistance he or she requires.
The application process will take place on an online platform called MOBILITY ONLINE. It enables our Partners to nominate their students (after identification) and it also enables the nominated student to fill in the application and admission procedure fully online.
Initially, students are requested to upload the following documents:
A double-sided copy of a valid passport or identity card (your nationality must clearly appear)
A copy of the Transcript of records of all previous years spent in higher education;
At the end of the online application, the following documents must also be submitted electronically by the student to the UCLouvain Coordinator to finalize his/her application process:
- The Admission form completed and signed (issued at the end of the Mobility Online procedure)
- The document “Doc_reglement_vie_privee_FR” signed
- The access card document + 1 colour passport-size photo (photographer's photo on a white background) for UCLouvain access and student cards
- the ECTS learning Agreement (proposed program of courses to attend at the UCLouvain) signed by yourself and you home university;
The deadlines to complete the whole online application procedure are May 31st for the first semester or the full year and November 30th for the second semester.
- Information regarding housing booking will be provided after the student's nomination has been accepted.
- For more information on accommodation options, please visit the accommodation services website .
- Housing is provided on a first come first served basis. Unfortunately University housing is not guaranteed for exchange students. Alternative housing options are possible.
- It is also important to note that getting a UCLouvain accommodation is more difficult during the first semester than the second semester.
- If you originally only applied for the first semester but decide once you are here that you would like to stay for semester 2, you should notify the service des logements as soon as possible as otherwise they will automatically allocate your accommodation to the next cohort of international students coming in Semester 2.