APPLICATION and ENROLMENT
No information will be sent to the incoming exchange student WITHOUT PRIOR NOMINATION by the home university.
As a rule, the School will only accept students coming within a preestablished exchange agreement. These agreements are essential for ensuring that each student will receive the academic and administrative assistance he or she requires.
Since March 2020, the UCLouvain Faculties of the Human Sciences Sector*** (including the ESPO Faculty and its Schools) have launched a new online application platform called “Mobility Online”.
This platform will enable our Partners to nominate their students (after identification). It will also enable the nominated student to fill in the application and admission procedure fully online.
After identification, the following documents will be uploaded by the student on "Mobility Online":
- double-sided copy of a valid passport or identity card (your nationality must clearly appear);
- A copy of the Transcript of records of all previous years spent in higher education;
At the end of the online application, the following documents will be submitted (online or by post) by the student to the UCLouvain Coordinator to finalize his/her application procedure:
- the Admission form completed and signed (issued at the end of the Mobility Online procedure)
- a printed copy of ID or Passport
- the document “Doc_reglement_vie_privee_FR” signed
- The access card document + 1 colour passport-size photo (photographer's photo on a white background) for UCLouvain access and student cards
- ECTS learning Agreement (proposed program of courses to attend at the UCLouvain) signed by the three Parts;
The deadlines to fulfill the whole online application procedure are May 31st for the first semester or the full year and November 30th for the second semester.
Information regarding housing booking will be provided after the student's nomination has been accepted.
Housing is provided on a first come first served basis. University housing is not garanteed for all exchange students. Getting into UCL accommodation is more difficult during the first semester than the second semester.
*** Faculties / Fields concerned by the Mobility Online procedure : Communication (incl. Information and Communication, Journalism) – Criminology – Law - Theology (Religious Studies, Religious Sciences, Biblical Studies) - European Studies - Human Resources Management - Philosophy, Arts and Letters (incl. Performing arts, Multilingual communication, Ethics, French as a foreign language, History, History of art and archaeology, History of art and archaeology with a musicology orientation, Interpretation, Ancient and modern languages and letters, Ancient languages and letters with a classical orientation, Ancient languages and letters with an oriental orientation, French and Roman languages and letters, Modern languages and letters, Modern languages and letters with a Germanic orientation, Linguistics, Philosophy, Translation) - Management Sciences (Business Engineering, Management)