The Economics School of Louvain is proud to have pioneered a set of international double degree Masters programs.
Through partnerships with 7 prestigious universities in and outside Europe, ESL offers you the opportunity to study a Masters program delivered at the host institution of your choice and at UCLouvain ESL over the course of 2 years.
Provided that both institutions' academic requirements have been met, students of the Double Degree program receive two diplomas issued by the partner Universities or one Joint diploma.
Our Double Degree programs will give you a unique opportunity:
- to gain a strong international experience in a Masters program fully taught in English (or bilingual).
- to have a solid and valuable international academic and cultural experience. You will be able to experience the "best of both worlds".
- to spend a whole year at the partner institution. You'll experience a different culture, business environment and teaching style and gain greater perspective in addressing international issues. You will engage in a general economics or specialized orientation challenging yourself academically.
- to benefit from a Masters fully taught in English, which will give you the opportunity to develop professional-level fluency in two languages.
- to create a differentiating factor in your CV.
- to join an exceptional program where the tuition Fees are to be paid to UCLouvain only (except for the Maastricht double degree)
- to obtain two Masters degrees in considerably less time than it would take to study them separately.