The Economics School of Louvain is proud to have pioneered a set of international degree-granting master programs, in cooperation with prestigious universities inside and outside Europe.
The Double Degree program offers graduate students the possibility to spend the first year at a prestigious partner university, acquiring core knowledge and skills, and to specialize and finalize in the other while attending their second year.
Provided that both institutions' academic requirements have been met, students of the Double Degree program receive two diplomas issued by the partner Universities or one Joint diploma.
Our Double Degree programs will give you the outstanding opportunity to:
- Gain a strong international experience in a Master program fully taught in English (or bilingual)
- Engage in a general economics or specialized orientation challenging yourself academically
- Study a whole year in a renowned partner university
- Create a differentiating factor in your CV
- Develop and practice language and cultural skills