UCLouvain is world-ranked 152th
ESL's programs are world-ranked 19th
Source: Times Higher Education - Eduniversal
- The understanding of economics creates the policies that can change the world!
- The practice of economics triggers innovations that can change your organization!
Acting globally, the policy maker. Acting locally, the change maker.
Make it possible
Join ESL, an asset for your career!
The ESL offers you
- A rigorous and open-minded training
- A strong international experience
- A wide internship network
- In a high level research environment
- Understand and better act
- Problem Solver
- Critical Thinking
- Agent for change
- 1 Professional Master (English / French)
Internship or Mobility track 11 options: Macro (2) – Finance (2) – Development (2) – Public – Labor – Non-profit – Enterprise – International Economics
- 10 International Masters (English)
Joint Degree with Maastricht – Milano – Sao Paulo – Lisbonne – Bocconi – Warsaw - EAFIT
- 2 research Masters (English)
Access to international institutions / PhD
- 1 Teaching Master (French)
ESL Job Market Placement
Be ready for a career in the private, public and non-profit sectors!
- Employment rate 3 months after graduation: 90%
- Duration to first job: 1,5 month
- Job before graduation: +50%