YOU WANT TO
- become an expert economist, policy advisor or consultant with strong quantitative skills?
- learn the latest elements of economic theory, macroeconomics or econometrics?
- solve actual challenges such as: choosing the best fiscal or monetary policy, designing labour or development policies, fostering competition on e-platforms, or advising corporations?
Then, you should enrol in one of the ESL’s STUDY PROGRAMS in ECONOMICS.
They have been designed to equip you with essential tools required to understand the rapidly changing, complex and uncertain modern world economy; whether you intend to work in government, central banking, international organisations or private sector firms.
Why choose the ESL?
- Repec - Top economic institutions [Ranked #76 in the world, July 2019]
- Repec - Top economic institutions by graduate education [Ranked #25 in the world, July 2019]
- Tilburg University Economics Ranking based on research contribution 2014-2018 [Ranked #56 in the world]
Teaching and Research
- The department today is a vibrant community of professors, researchers and students.
- A solid research environment. It hosts a research community of 100 people affiliated with world-class research centers: CORE, IRES, ETES, CRED.
An international dimension
The Economics School of Louvain offers a comprehensive training in economics