The ESL co-organises two bachelors:
Bachelor in Economics and Management (in French) - ECGE1BA
The Faculty of Economics, Social and Political Sciences (ESPO), in collaboration with the Economics School of Louvain (ESL) and the Louvain School of Management (LSM), offers a Bachelor in Economics and Management
This is a 3-year program taught in french - The program consists of 180 credits:
- 150 ECTS - courses of the "major" ;
- 30 ECTS - courses of the "minor" (thoroughly study in a particular domain), which can be chosen in most of UCLouvain Faculties.
This degree outcomes to :
- Master in Economics,
- Master in Business.
Bachelor Exchange programmes
The School of Economics offers to the ECGE Bachelor students, with a minor in Economics, the opportunity to spend the 2nd semester of the 3rd year abroad : Erasmus exchange program.
Bachelor in Philosophy, Politics and Economics (bilingual French/English) - PPE1BA
Integrating 3 disciplines to shape an independent mind
- Want to deepen your understanding of our society and contribute to shaping its future? To develop your critical thinking skills?
- Depth, rigour and relevance are the core features of this integrated degree, which qualifies its holder to pursue a master’s degree in any of the three disciplines.
- If you are intellectually curious and motivated, interested in both research and taking action, join this bilingual program taught by leading scholars!
The Faculty of Economics, Social and Political Sciences (ESPO), in collaboration with the Faculty of Philosophy (FIAL) offer the PPE Bachelor.
This is a 3-year program - The program consists of 180 credits