Bachelor Admission Criteria
Conditions générales et particulières (in French)
Master Admission Criteria
Holders of a first university degree including at least the following subjects :
- Microeconomics (5 credits)
- Macroeconomics (5 credits)
- Statistics in Economics and Management II (5 credits)
- Mathematics in Economics and Management II (5 credits)
- Econometrics (5 credits)
- One course from : Public Economics (5 credits), Industrial Economics (5 credits), European Economics (5 credits), Game Theory and Information Economics (5 credits)
To follow one of our Master in Economics a good level in English is mandatory. A proof of capacity to attend class in English MUST be added to the application file:
- Or an official transcript of records proving that you followed at least 3 economics courses in English during your previous studies.
- Or the results of an English test with at least a B2 level according to the EU Framework.
An access to master 120 with credit exemption possibility (between 50 to 60 credits) is possible for the holder of a first university degree of 4 year (or 240 credits) in Economics (to mention in the application file - see procedure hereunder).
It is up to the academic coordinator to agree both equivalences between subjects and any additional components.
- NON-EU Citizen / living abroad - APRIL 30
- EU Citizen / living abroad - AUGUST 31
- All citizenship / living in Belgium - SEPTEMBER 15