Economics School of Louvain co-organizes the European Doctoral Program - EDP - with the following partners:
- Université catholique de Louvain - Economics School of Louvain (Belgium)
- Paris School of Economics (France)
- University of Bonn - Bonn Graduate School of Economics (Germany)
- European University Institute, Florence - Economics Department (Italy)
- Universitat Pompeu Fabra, Barcelona - Department of Economics and Business (Spain)
- London School of Economics - Department of Economics (United Kingdom)
- Exchange partner: Tel Aviv University - The Eitan Berglas School of Economics (Israel)
What is EDP?
EDP is a network of top economics departments in Europe offering an outstanding breath of courses and research topics, within different research traditions,
opening to a great variety of views unified by deep and rigorous thinking, with an emphasis on creativity and intellectual excellence, through high quality supervision and exchanges and mobility between member institutions
leading to a large academic and professional alumni network.