UNIMI in a snapshot
The University of Milan is a public, multidisciplinary teaching and research institution. A leading institute in Italy and Europe for scientific productivity, the University of Milan is the largest university in the region, with approximately 65,000 enrolled students. The University has numerous centres, located in prestigious historic buildings and modern edifices. The University’s headquarters can be found in the old Ospedale dei Poveri (Hospital for the Poor) known as "la Ca' Granda" (the Big House), a 15th-century monumental complex situated in the heart of the historic city centre.
- forms professional economists and political scientists
- high-level analytical and operational skills
- open and critical vision of economic, political and social issues
- graduates will be ready to undertake a wide array of career paths in multinational companies, political institutions, public organizations
- students selected by ESL spend their first year in Belgium and their second year in Milan.
JD UCL UNamur UNIMI