An Exchange to Widen Your Horizon
The exchange programme is open to all students enrolled in one of LSM 120 ECTS Master's degrees (Master’s in Business Engineering / Master’s in Management). It consists of a stay of one semester at one of our partner universities.
To go on an exchange programme means:
- being an LSM ambassador at the partner university;
- following a course semester under the same conditions as local students (the 1st semester of year 2);
- receiving a full academic recognition for the study programme carried abroad;
- taking examinations at the partner university in the local language with a conversion of the marks into the LSM programme;
- paying a tuition fee at UCLouvain only and applying for a grant to help offset the "mobility costs";
- staying an LSM student and being attentive to LSM administrative processes and deadlines during the exchange period.
There are three types of partner universities to which you can apply for an exchange:
- Flemish universities (Erasmus Belgica)
- European universities (Erasmus programme within the European Union and its partner countries)
- Universities outside of Europe (Mercator programme)
You can read students’ evaluation reports of the previous years here.
Information and deadlines of the selection process are available here. This procedure is applicable for regular LSM students and IB students. CEMS students, please visit this page for more information or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For questions, please contact Mrs Caroline Gillard.