Admission Criteria & Doctoral Regulations at UCL
Admission criteria are defined in the UCL Doctoral Regulation (for all the students who register for the first time after 14/09/2014).
For the students who registered (even for the pre-admission) before 14/09/2014, the UCL Doctoral Regulation “Transitoire” is implemented.
In 2021-2022, the next deadlines for sending your demands to the Doctoral Committee are:
The demands to the doctoral committee for management sciences must be sent to email@example.com. The demands sent after the deadlines announced above will be examined at the next meeting. For any demand to the LSM Doctoral Committee, please only use the official forms and send all your documents in a single PDF file.
Admission (and pre-admission) demands can be sent at any moment of the year at the deadlines announced, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
-- For any information about the doctoral studies at UCL (before/during/after the process), don’t hesitate to visit the new webpages : https://uclouvain.be/en/research/phd-training.html --
These documents and forms are available here
- Vademecum of the Phd Management Sciences – updated on July 30, 2021
- Demande d'admission au programme de doctorat de la LSM - updated on March 26, 2019
- Doctoral regulation specificities of the PhD in Economics and Management Sciences 13/05/2015
- Principes regulating the thesis defense reports in Management Sciences (english)
- Principes regulating the thesis defense reports in Management Sciences (french)
- Doctotal Training Program – updated on March 26, 2019
- Supervisory panel report - confirmation step – updated on March 26, 2019
- Doctoral program in Management sciences - Private defense organisation and jury validation- demand form – updated on March 26, 2019
- Doctoral program presentation (21/09/2018)
- Doctoral program presentation (Manuel Kolp, 15 September 2020)
Registration at UCL
Once the Doctoral Committee in Management has confirmed the (pre-)admission, the new PhD researcher is invited to register as a student at UCL. Please visit this webpage for further information: www.uclouvain.be/inscription