Admission Criteria & Doctoral Regulations at UCL
Admission criteria are defined in the UCL Doctoral Regulation (for all the students who register for the first time after 14/09/2014).
For the students who registered (even for the pre-admission) before 14/09/2014, the UCL Doctoral Regulation “Transitoire” is implemented.
It is not more possible to introduce a demand (pre-admission, admission, confirmation , jury approval, …) to the Doctoral Committee in Management Sciences for 2016-2017.
In 2017-2018, the next deadlines for sending your demands to the Doctoral Committee are :
The demands to the doctoral committee for management sciences must be sent to Sandrine Delhaye, the LSM doctoral administrative coordinator. The demands sent after the deadlines announced above will be examined at the next meeting. For any demand to the LSM Doctoral Committee, please only use the official forms and send all your documents in a single PDF file.
Admission (and pre-admission) demands can be sent at any moment of the year at the deadlines announced, to Sandrine Delhaye.
-- For any information about the doctoral studies at UCL (before/during/after the process), don’t hesitate to visit the new webpages : https://uclouvain.be/en/research/phd-training.html --
These documents and forms are available here:
- Vademecum of the Phd Management Sciences – updated on May 22, 2017
- Demande d'admission au programme de doctorat de la LSM
- Doctoral regulation specificities of the PhD in Economics and Management Sciences 13/05/2015
- Principes regulating the thesis defense reports in Management Sciences (anglais)
- Principes regulating the thesis defense reports in Management Sciences (français)
- Doctotal Training Program – NOUVEAU SYSTÈME
- Supervisory panel report - confirmation step
- Doctoral program in Management sciences - Private defense organisation and jury validation - demand form
- Ranking des revues validé par la commission doctorale
Registration at UCL :
Once the Doctoral Committee in Management has confirmed the (pre-)admission, the new PhD researcher is invited to register as a student at UCL. Please visit this webpage for further information: www.uclouvain.be/en-inscription