Over the past decade, IB students have formed close groups of classmates bound by their unconventional international experiences, shared values on sustainable development and international career ambition. Together, they create several IB initiatives.
IB mentorship programme
The IB mentorship programme started in 2018 when alumni decided to come together to guide IB students in their search and application process for their mandatory internship outside Europe. From help establishing resumes to contact information and mock interviews, the IB mentorship programme helps IB students prepare for their 6-month internship. Every IB alumni can become a mentor and develop the skills and tools needed to feel more confident and grow form that experience as well. Having experienced it during their own student years, IB alumni are the perfect fit for current students.
What's in it for me as an IB Alumni?
- grow your network
- develop people management skills and coach future professionals
- meet potential new recruits for your business
- grow the IB programme's reputation and spread awareness
What is expected of me?
- share valuable experience and contacts
What is not expected of me?
- provide an internship to the IB student
What's in it for IB students?
- get help finding an internship
- grow their professional network
- strenghten the IB community
If you are interested in the IB mentorship programme, do not hesitate to contact Prof. Ina Aust-Gronarz or Alice Coupez
LSM Career Center on JobTeaser
LSM has an Career Center entirely dedicated to its students. It features job and internship offers as well as soft skills seminars and tips and tricks to enter to professional world. Students can create their account here and alumni can post job or internship offers on this page.
If you want more information about how to post job and internship offers on the LSM JobTeaser, you can visit this page of our website.
For any questions related to internships or the LSM JobTeaser please contact:
- firstname.lastname@example.org (questions regarding student's internships or for help posting job/internship offers on JobTeaser)
- email@example.com (questions regarding the Career Center activities and skill seminars)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (questions regarding the Alumni LSM ASBL)
You are also invited to follow us on the LSM Instagram and Facebook Group (for students).
You might also be interested to know that every LSM promotion has its own LinkedIn group to keep students and alumni updated on important LSM news. Don't hesitate to join the group of your graduation year:
- 2018 promotion
- 2019 promotion
- 2020 promotion
- 2021 promotion
- 2022 promotion
- and more .. simply search "Promotion 20XX" to find your group!