Due to the Corona Virus and the fact that most of our international students did go home, we discourage you to organize a written exam in a classroom.
Therefore, we ask to the professors who intended to organize a WRITTEN Exam at the June Session to specify in the FORM "AMENDMENT", how they plan to adapt their evaluation.
We recommend 5 other solutions:
- Cancellation of the written exam and final mark based only on the continuous evaluation of the semester <=> this implies a new weighting of the continuous evaluation
- New Homework online to be submitted at the scheduled exam date – The new guidelines must be clarified ASAP
- Take Home Exam online - Open Book at the scheduled exam date – Limited period
- Oral Exam online - Open Book at the scheduled exam date
- Written Exam online - Open Book at the scheduled exam date - Via moodle or gradescope
We ask you to choose one from these solutions and to specify the new modalities as precisely as possible.
ATTENTION: the schedule has to be respected in any case!