Alumnus of the Year Award
Each year, at our September cocktail party, we present the Alumnus of the Year Award. This award allows the association to highlight the skills or professional achievements of one of its members, and is therefore above all a mark of recognition. It is accompanied by an award that is usually a work of art.
How does it work?
Each year during the summer, the Board of Directors selects 4 to 5 candidates for the Alumnus Award. Voting takes place online, but only paying members of the association are allowed to vote. The Alumnus candidates are graduates who are the pride of our school, whether they come from the economic, political, cultural or associative world.
They must have demonstrated, throughout their career, undeniable qualities that have brought them or are bringing them either :
- to take on and assume managerial responsibilities within their organizations;
- to carry out projects/companies which have been or are still being reported in the media;
- to intervene on ways of thinking and behaviors in our society;
- to meet human and social challenges in a changing world.
If you have in your entourage a former Alumnus of the Louvain School of Management who meets these criteria, please don’t hesitate to submit his or her application to us.
Our Alumni of the Year
* 1998 : Philippe de Woot
* 1999 : Pierre Mottet
* 2000 : Michel Tilmant
* 2001 : Chantal Pirlot de Corbion
* 2002 : Alain Siaens
* 2003 : Frank Beuselinck
* 2004 : Pierre-Olivier Beckers
* 2005 : Jean Stéphenne
* 2006 : Grégoire Dallemagne
* 2007 : Philippe Vander Putten
* 2008 : Alain Schockert
* 2009 : Thierry Huet
* 2010 : Marie-Pierre Saint Viteux
* 2011 : Thierry Meeus
* 2012 : Roland Vaxelaire
* 2013 : Caroline Delmeire et Nathalie Ledur
* 2014 : Cédric Brusselmans
* 2015 : Thomas Bimson
* 2016 : Michèle Cattier-Haquin
* 2017 : Sophie Streydio
* 2018 : Olivier de Brauwere
* 2019 : Eléonore Lambilliotte