Selection Process (LSM as home university): COHORT 2019-21
This selection process aims at determining, on the basis of your current situation, whether the access to the chosen Double Degree can be granted or not.
NOTE: If you are interested in a Double Degree with LSM and your home university is one of the DD Partner University, please refer to your home university website in order to get information about requirements and procedures. Note that you will also have to respect the LSM academic admission requirements.
- Meet the LSM academic admission requirements to register into the LSM Master's in Business Engineering or into the LSM Master's in Management.
- Hold a Bachelor's degree when starting your Master's at the Louvain School of Management in September 2019
- Fill in the DD application form presenting your individual skills, professional projects, motivation and academic project for the chosen Double Degree.
- Successfully pass the joint DD selection interview based on your DD application form.
- For non-Belgian degree holder : have a GMAT 550 only Quantitative and Verbal (unless holding a degree from a CEMS or Double Degree partner university, in this case we require a B ECTS grade).
- For Belgian degree holder : have an average of 67% out of your current Belgian Bachelor's degree or a GMAT 550 if under that average.
- Proof of English proficiency: C1 level (CEFR). This will be evaluated during the selection interview and/or must be proven by July 1st, 2020 if requested by the selection's jury.
- If applying for a LSM/KULeuven Double Degree: Proof of Dutch B2 level (CEFR) if Master's in English / C1 level (CEFR) if Master's in Dutch, to be proven during the selection interview.
Please note that your selection remains provisional until the results of the June 2020 exam session. Indeed, you must acquire min. 60 ECTS credits of LSM Master's level courses (languages courses and prerequisite courses excluded).
Three criteria will be taken into account during the selection :
- Academic results of each university studies year;
- The applicant's profile based on motivation, professional experience, personal skills (initiative, leadership, entrepreneurship, team spirit, cultural openness, etc.) and a strong academic project for the chosen Double Degree;
- Language skills.
Step 1: Choose the DD you wish to acquired
- Check our list of DD partners to get detailed DD information for each partnership.
Step 2: Application submission-2nd round: October 7, 2019 at the latest
Step 3: Selection Interview: in October-November 2019
Based on the application form, successfull applicants are invited to a joint interview in front of representatives of the Partner University and LSM.
Step 4: Selection Results: November 2019
The Partner University you have been selected for will confirm that you are academically eligible to their Master's.
Step 5: Selection confirmation: End of June 2020
Your selection remains provisional until the results of the June 2020 exam session. Indeed, you must acquire min. 60 ECTS credits of LSM Master's level courses (languages courses and prerequisite courses excluded).
Otherwise you will be dropped out of the DD and will spend your Annual Block 2 into the regular LSM programme without any exchange.