Selection Process (LSM as home university): COHORT 2019-21
This selection process aims at determining, on the basis of your current situation, whether the access to the chosen Double Degree can be granted or not.
NOTE: You are interested by a Double Degree with LSM and your home university is one of the DD partner university, please refer to your home university website in order to get information about requirements and procedure. Note that you will also have to respect the LSM academic admission requirements.
- To meet the LSM academic admission requirements to register into the LSM Master in Business Engineering or into the Master in Management.
- To hold the Bachelor degree when starting your master at the Louvain School of Management in September 2019
- DD application file presenting your individual skills, your professional projects, your motivation and academic project for the chosen Double Degree.
- Successfully pass the joint DD selection interview based on your DD application form.
- For non Belgian degree holder : GMAT 550 (only Quantitative and Verbal) or equivalent.
- For Belgian degree holder : an average of 67% out of your current Belgian Bachelor degree or GMAT 550 if under that average.
- English proficiency: C1 level (CEFR) will be evaluated during the selection interview or must be proven for July 1st, 2020 if requested by the selection's jury.
- If applying for KULeuven: Dutch level: B2 if Master in English / C1 if Master in Dutch, to be proven during the selection interview.
Note that three criteria will be taken into account during the selection :
- Academic results of each university studies year;
- The applicant's profile based on motivation, professional experience, personal skills (initiative, leadership, entrepreneurship, team spirit, cultural openness, etc.) and a strong academic project into the chosen Double Degree;
- Language skills.
Step 1: Choose the DD you wish to acquired
- Check our list of DD partners to get DD information in details for each partnership.
Step 2: Application submission: March 10th, 2019 at the latest (Most of the slots will be allocated during this March-April 2019 selection. Note that an exceptional selection might be organised in September-November 2019.)
- Application instructions
- Application form (available in February 2019)
Step 3: Selection Interview: in March-April 2019
Applicants are invited to a joint interview in front of representatives of the partner university and LSM.
Step 4: Selection Results: End of April 2019
The partner university you have been selected for will confirm that you are academically eligible to their master.
Step 5: Selection confirmation: End of June 2020
Your selection remains provisional until the results of the exams June session 2020. Indeed, you must acquire min. 60 ECTS credits of LSM Master's level courses (languages courses and prerequisite courses excluded).
Otherwise you will be dropped out of the DD and will spend your annual block 2 into the regular LSM programme without any exchange.