- Be enrolled in a Master 120 at the LSM (Master in Management Science or Business Engineering
- Bachelor's degree completed or all courses of the add-on module completed
- Successful completion of all Master level courses of the annual bloc 1 first semester
- Exception : Have failed no more than one course (5ECTS) of his/her programme. If the failed course belongs to the bachelor programme or the add-on module, then the participation to the exchange programme is conditionnal on the candidate acquiring the corresponding credits at the end of June 2020 exam session
- Official certificate of English (for ALL destination), 1 of these 3 tests with the required score:
- Two administratives steps to respect:
- Registration via the online form: before December 16th, 2019
- Complete application file with English certificate: February 10th, 2020 at 6.00 pm at the latest.
- English: Some partner universities require a higher level of English, it is up to you to check the requested level. Notes: Some partner universities require a higher level of Spanish, it is up to you to check the requested level.
- Other languages: for some destinations, the knowledge of an additional language is required
- Spain, South America (except Brazil): level B1 in Spanish
- Germany: level B1 in German
- Italy (Genova) : level B1 in Italian
- What is level B1 ?
- In order to prove this level B1 required, the LSM organizes free written tests (30 minutes) on December 5th, 2019 for each of these languages. To access to these destinations, you have to pass the test(s) on Tuesday December 05th 12.45 pm @DOY31 and register to it via the form: https://forms.gle/cbRcw6pD5vWF6Fho7
- Other conditions: Some partner universities have specific access conditions (professional experience, academic average, ...). It is your responsibility to inquire about these conditions.
- Bachelor's degree or add-on module completed (all credits acquired)
|September 20th 2019||Info session about International programs 12h45-14h DOY32|
|Before December 16th 2019||Registration via online form to show your interest to be in the ranking for destination assigment.|
|Décember 05th 2019||Languages tests (specifics conditions to certain destinations) Spanish & German, Italian. Registration via :https://forms.gle/cbRcw6pD5vWF6Fho7|
|Febuary 04th, 2020||Communication of the ranking based on at least 25ECTS successfully credited of Master level courses.|
|February 10th 2020 at 6.00 pm at the latest||Complete application file and English Certificate|
|Mid of February 2020||Communication of the allocations of destination|
|May 1st 2020||Enrolment in Mobi system|
|End June 2020||Completed Bachelor Degree or add-on module if applicable|
|July/October 2020||Departure in exchange|
First Step: Mandatory registration via an online form
To express your intention to participate at an academic exchange, it is MANDATORY to fill in the online form, by December 16th 2019, at the latest. This registration will enable us to establish the list of candidates for the exchanges and the ranking to assign the destinations.
The final list of available destinations and the number of available places for each of them for an exchange in 2020-2021 will be communicated in end of November 2019. We advice you to already inform you on each of the destinations you want to put in your list.
As of now, you can get info of the destinations you are interested in via the reports of previous exchange students.
Second Step : Application file to spend an exchange semester in 2020-2021 (incl. selected students for IB programm)
Your file will include :
- Your application form containing your personnal data (form available in December)
- Your official English certificate (only a copy)
- An Excell table containing selected destinations and sorted by your order of preferences.
Your complete application file should arrive by February 10th 2020 at the latest in paper version at the International office of the LSM.
The final list of available destinations and the number of available places for each of them for an exchange in 2020-2021 will be communicated in end of November 2019. Nevertheless, we advice you to already inform you on each of the destinations you want to put in your list.
Third step : Allocation of destination
The allocation of destination is based on the academic average obtained over the first semester of your Master's Bloc annual 1.
You must pass at least 25 ECTS of Master level at the end of January 2020 to access the selection. We allocate to everyone (beginning by the first ranked) his/her first, second, third... choice based on the number of places available in each destination.
The way you rank the destination has to reflect your real expectations and it's your responsability to get information about your prefered destinations. The allocation of destinations will be announced by mid February.
Students who have left before you have completed stays reports concerning their exchange period and their host university. These forms provide a wealth of useful information about courses, the organization of the stay, the cost of living, etc.
Regularly , you will receive emails containing some useful and information, be careful not to miss a deadline or important instructions.