Thanks to the 3 agreements of mobility with excellent Flemish universities, the LSM students have the choice of spending an academic semester in Flanders.
This opportunity enables the students to live in immersion and improve considerably their Dutch skills. This immersion also better prepares them for the Belgian job market.
The admission requirements for these destinations are the same as for a regular exchange. However, there is a slight difference: before their departure, students must prove their B2 level in Dutch instead of having an English language certificate.
There are approximately 12 spots available in this programme, but this may vary each year. The LSM International Service will confirm the exact number of spots during the 1st semester of the academic year.
The Erasmus Belgica grants are also available to the students who apply (via the option « my mobility » on the student virtual desk).
- Universiteit Antwerpen
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Universiteit Gent
- Be enrolled in a Master 120 at the LSM (Master in Management Science or Management Engineer) and, if concerned, have passed all the courses of the add-on module (prerequisite courses imposed to your programme).
- Bachelor's degree completed or with maximum one course that is not credited.
- Obligatory registration via the online form before December 14th 2020.
- Minimum B2 level in Dutch language certificate (Bachelor’s course, Wallangue test level).
- Application file with the Dutch language certificate and the destination choice in order of preference.
- Pass at least 55 ECTS of LSM Master’s courses of your first year of Master and have a complete Bachelor's degree (all credits acquired) for the June session.
The process of the mobility programmes in Flanders operates in the same way as the regular exchanges. The information available to prepare and manage the exchange semester in Flanders can be found on the page « Before, During, After ».
Thanks to the framework agreement UCL/KULeuven, LSM students can choose up to 3 KULeuven courses equivalent to those from the LSM.
- Visit the webpage in order to make a choice of Master level courses (max. 3 courses).
- Contact the "Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen" (FEB), email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to verify if you can participate.
- Fill in the form and send it to email@example.com to get it validated and sent to the FEB.
- Register as a student in interuniversity mobility at KULeuven (please provide your authorization of registration from FEB).
To follow courses on the Brussels campus, please follow the same procedure but contact firstname.lastname@example.org