Thanks to the 3 agreements of mobility with excellent Flemish universities, the LSM students have the choice of spending an academic semester in Flanders.
This opportunity enables the students to live in immersion and improve considerably their Dutch skills. This immersion also better prepares them for the Belgian job market.
The admission requirements for these destinations are the same as for a regular exchange. However, there is a slight difference. The students must prove their B2 level in Dutch, instead of having an English language certificate, before their departure.
There are approximately 12 places available in this programme, but this may vary each year. The LSM International Service will confirm the exact number of places during the 1st semester of the academic year.
The Erasmus Belgica grants are also available to the students who apply for it (via the option « my mobility » on the student virtual desk).
- Universiteit Antwerpen
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven
- Universiteit Gent
- Be enrolled in a Master 120 at the LSM(Master in Management Science or Management Engineer) and, if concerned, have passed all the courses of the add-on module (prerequisite courses imposed to your program).
- Bachelor's degree completed or with maximum one course not credited are allowed to candidate for an exchange.
- Obligatory registration via the online form before December 15th 2018.
- Minimum B2 level on the Dutch language certificate (Bachelor’s course, Wallangue test level).
- Application file with the Dutch language certificate and the destination choice in order of preference.
- Pass at least 55 ECTS of LSM Master’s course of your first year of master and bachelor's degree completed (all credit acquired) in the June session.
The process of the mobility programmes in Flanders operates in the same way as the regular exchanges. The information available to prepare and manage the exchange semester in Flanders can be found on the page « Before, During, After ».
Thanks to the framework agreement UCL/KULeuven, LSM students can choose up to 3 KULeuven courses equivalent to those of LSM.
- Visit the webpage in order to make a choice of Master level courses (max. 3 courses).
- Contac the "Faculteit Economie en Bedrijfswetenschappen" (FEB), email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, in order to verify if you can participate.
- Fill in the form and return to email@example.com in order to be validated and sent to the FEB.
- Register as student in interuniversity mobility at KULeuven (please provide your authorization of registration from FEB).
To follow courses on the Brussels campus, please follow the same procedure but contact firstname.lastname@example.org