Congratulations on your appointment !
Before signing your contract
Please read the following rules and regulations before signing your contract:
- Employment regulations
- Intellectual property, commercial exploitation of work, copyright
- Ownership, protection, commercial exploitation of research findings
- Ethics Committee
- Research Ethics Commission Ruling
Research staff regulations
Administrative and technical staff regulations
Documents to submit at contract signing:
- INDISPENSABLE: an identity photo for your staff card and the UCLouvain directory
- colour on white background, on paper (no colour photocopies)
- passport photo format (45 x 35 mm, face front and centre)
- recent and undamaged (no staples)
The photo can be sent later but it will be essential to producing your staff card!
- Degree original and copy
- Copy of identity card or passport
- Certificates of previous employment
- Preceding employer holiday allowance certificate, for calculating holiday pay, double holiday pay and number of holidays to which employee is entitled
- National Registry Number (on back of identity card)
- Bank account number: for end-of-month direct deposit salary payments
After contract signing
Create your global account to access the UCLouvain intranet.
When you have your username and password, login to the intranet (My UCL) and consult ‘I’m joining UCLouvain’, where you will find information concerning this new chapter in your career.