CEMS students are involved in a very active student life at each school, organised by the CEMS Clubs on each campus.
They make sure that the programme is also a human and cultural learning experience for the students.
- Represent and support CEMS students from or coming to the Louvain School of Management
- Raise awareness of the CEMS community
- Be a communication link between the corporate partners and the CEMS students
- Be the student voice within CEMS community and serve as a balance to other stakeholders
- Become an additional form of managerial development for the students by engaging in real-world initiatives and projects
- Support the networking and act as a link among the various parts of the community including corporate partners and alumni
- Help student make decision about their future careers
- Raise awareness about sensitive issues and support the charity program
- Be a quality controller for the local CEMS MIM programme
Contact : www.cemsclub.be