Founded in Europe in 1988, the CEMS alliance now comprises 30 member schools across 5 continents, delivering the CEMS Master's in International Management around the world. All 30 are top schools within their own country.
Discover our CEMS academic members.
CEMS was built on the vision of creating a bridge between the academic and corporate worlds. Since its creation in 1988, CEMS has worked alongside industry representatives and academics in providing expertise, insight and vision for all aspects of programme development, implementation and support. At the outset, there were 9 CEMS Corporate Partners. Today there are in excess of 70.
Today, the CEMS Corporate Partner community consists of a wide range of multinational companies with an excellent reputation both on a national and international level, and operating in the fields of finance, industry and services and consulting. CEMS Corporate Partners are active contributors to the CEMS network interested in the development of international management education and recruitment.
The complete list of CEMS Corporate Partners can be viewed on the following page -> CEMS Corporate Partners
CEMS Club Belgium
CEMS students are involved in a very active student life at each school, organised by the CEMS Clubs on each campus. They make sure that the programme is also a human and cultural learning experience for the students.
- Represent and support CEMS students from or coming to the Louvain School of Management
- Raise awareness of the CEMS community
- Be a communication link between the corporate partners and the CEMS students
- Be the student voice within CEMS community and serve as a balance to other stakeholders
- Become an additional form of managerial development for the students by engaging in real-world initiatives and projects
- Support the networking and act as a link among the various parts of the community including corporate partners and alumni
- Help student make decision about their future careers
- Raise awareness about sensitive issues and support the charity program
- Be a quality controller for the local CEMS MIM programme
Alumni of the CEMS MIM represent 91 nationalities and work in over 75 countries in a range of industries like Consulting, Consumer Goods, Technology and Finance.
They take diverse career paths, are on better pay conditions than in previous years and have the international profile to be able to change and adapt to change with greater ease than most. The spirit of enterprise is also evident, with many alumni going on to create their own business and with considerable success.
Discover the CEMS Alumni Association and join their local committees on: