Welcome to LSM! The Louvain School of Management hosts about 30 CEMS Incoming Exchange Students every year
It is a great pleasure for us to have you at LSM for a term. Thank you for having chosen us.
The CEMS Office administrates the exchange program and assists you before, during and after your exchange period.
YOu will find below some information about your stay at LSM and living in Louvain-la-Neuve.
A CEMS Welcome Session is also organized at the beginning of each term.
Your stay @ LSM
In this guide you will find some useful information to help you prepare for your stay at LSM and living in Louvain-la-Neuve.
Please note: UCLouvain Accommodation Office will do its best to assigned CEMS students to the same apartment. It’s therefore necessary to inform UCLouvain Accommodation Office about your status of “CEMS Exchange Student” if you decide to book online a student room.
LSM Academic Calendar
The academic year at LSM is composed of two terms and each term is split in two parts (Part 1 & Part 2) :
- Term 1 going from September to December with exam session in January
- Part 1 : the first 8 weeks of the term (incl. integration and evaluation week)
- Part 2 : the last 6 weeks of the term
- Exam session: in January
- Term 2 going from February to May with exam session in June
- Part 1 : the first 7 weeks of the term (incl. evaluation week)
- Part 2 : the last 8 weeks of the term (incl. 2 weeks of Easter holidays)
- Exam session: in June
Students are required to be present at LSM for the whole time of their study period and during the exam session. Students must attend courses from the very beginning of the term, in order to increase their chances of success at their exam session.
The minimum course workload for a CEMS student is 25 ECTS credits per term.
All details about the available CEMS activities at LSM (courses, languages, seminars, business project, etc.) are available here.