University Certificate in Innovation Management
19th edition – 21th January to 04th June 2021
Depending to the evolution of sanitary conditions, the organization of the modules will of course be adapted, in line with the decisions of the Concertation Committee.
"In our organisation, we have a lot of ideas, but find it difficult to put them into practice"
"I know that we should innovate more and better, but how?"
"Our innovation projects have an excessively long time to market"
"My team is innovative, but the rest of the organisation does not follow!"
Many organisations are confronted with this type of questions, but they are little or ill equipped to answer them. To take up this challenge, the Louvain School of Management has since 2001 organised an executive programme on innovation management, to enable participants and their company to become innovation champions.
The programme enables the participants to:
- Master the key challenges of innovation and its strategic positioning in the company
- Understand how to make teams and organisations more innovative
- Turn a profusion of ideas into concrete products and markets
- Acquire the means to generate, facilitate and structure innovation
- Understand how to effectively bring to market innovation projects
- Carry out a specific innovation project for their company
Over twelve days (six 2-day modules), this programme provides a rigorous multi-disciplinary approach developed by an international panel of academic and field experts. Firmly rooted in practice, it includes studies of innovative companies and business testimonials and allows for numerous exchanges between lecturers and participants. It is concluded by a business project to enable the participants to apply in their respective company the methods and tools acquired. An annual networking and follow-up session ensures the implementation of the objectives set at the end of the programme.