The programme is designed specially for university-level executives with at least five years of experience. It targets in particular:
- Innovation managers of private or public companies.
- Executives in charge of the initiation, management, and implementation of innovative projects for products, processes or services.
- Heads of business units who wish to generate innovation and an entrepreneurial spirit in their organisations.
- Managers of R&D departments, new business development, technical assistance, process improvement, strategic marketing and quality.
- Managers and executives of innovative SMEs (start-ups, spin-offs, etc.)
- Consultants involved in innovation projects.
- Experts of private and public organisations for the support of innovation and technology transfer.
Feedback from two participants and a boss