Special enrolment


The Enrolment Office can, on request, provide special certificates intended for institutions or employers, obtaining certain discounts, etc.

For example:

  • certificates of achievement;
  • certificates of attendance;
  • full academic transcripts;
  • study period certificates for pension calculation.

Note: Per the Privacy Act of 30 July 2018 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, requests can be submitted:

  • by e-mail only to the Enrolment Office of your campus, in which you must include a copy of your identification card or passeport. Please also indicate your matricule number (NOMA) in the object of the e-mail.

Faculties and subject-specific doctoral committees (French initialism, CDD) are responsible for delivering degrees and any supplements and appendices, records of marks, and enrolment and attendance certificates related to paid educational leave.